Terms and Conditions
I HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. These Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Agreement“) apply to: all of the products, services and websites offered by Practice Shraddha, including, but not limited to, the website; mobile, tablet, internet television, or other digital or electronic versions of the Practice Shraddha video streaming platform.
2. That I am participating in a class(es), workshop(s), or session(s) offered by PracticeShraddha, either in person or on-line, during which I will receive information or instruction about yoga, or if applicable, Feldenkrais, Pilates, Dance, Stretching or other physical activity, exercise, movement or process (collectively “Yoga”). I recognize that this may require some physical exertion, movement, or posture which may be strenuous and may risk or cause me physical injury. I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I alone am responsible to decide whether to participate in or practice Yoga.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician and obtain his or her approval prior to my participation in Yoga class(es), workshop(s), or session(s). I represent that I have no medical condition which would prevent or inhibit my participation in the Yoga class(es), workshop(s) or session(s). [I will make my Yoga instructor aware of my illnesses, injuries, changes in condition, physical limitations and medical conditions prior to each Yoga class, session or workshop.] If I am or become pregnant, or am post-natal or post-surgical, I represent that I have obtained my physician’s approval to participate in Yoga. I will not perform any postures, movements or activity to the extent of strain or pain to me. If I feel discomfort, strain or pain, I recognize that I should gently come out of the position or posture; and I acknowledge that I may rest at any time, and that I should always listen to my body, not exert myself unnaturally or force, strain or over stretch, and respect my body’s limits and condition.
4. I represent that I do not have any contagious diseases or illnesses (including COVID-19); and if I previously did or was exposed to persons who were so affected or exposed, that I have taken a test(s) that shows I am negative and not contagious. I will not join or participate in any Yoga class, workshop or session if I have a fever, chills, difficulty breathing, a cough, a sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or other symptoms of or have been diagnosed with COVID-19; or if I have travelled internationally or had exposure or contact within the past 14 days with any persons having such symptoms or having been diagnosed with COVID-19 or any similar illness. I understand that participating in Yoga class(es), workshop(s) or session(s) includes risk of exposure to COVID-19 or similar contagious diseases or illnesses, and I assume all such risks.
5. I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries or damages (including for personal or physical injury to myself), known or unknown, which I might incur or suffer as a result of or arising out of my following, participating in, or viewing any Yoga class, workshop or program with Practice Shraddha. I hereby fully release, discharge and hold harmless Practice Shraddha and its directors, officers, owners, shareholders, members, partners, joint venturers, employees, representatives, lessors, hosts, agents, staff, and instructors from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, injuries, damages or actions that I may have now or in the future related in any way to or arising out of: my attendance, viewing, following, or participation in Yoga classes, sessions, workshops or instruction; any injuries to my person; any injuries caused in full or part by me, to another person; and, the loss, theft of, or damage to any of my personal property while at any location or facility where the Yoga class, workshop or session is conducted or held.
6. I agree not to duplicate, record, film, transmit or transfer to others, or otherwise utilize for commercial or financial profit or gain, any Yoga class(es), workshop(s) or session(s) provided by Practice Shraddha.
I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions above and fully understand its contents. In the event any portion(s) of this Waiver and Release is determined to be invalid or void, then the remainder thereof shall remain in full force and effect. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily agree to the statements, terms and conditions set forth above. This may be accepted and is binding on Participant.